Restarting My Blogging Journey

Hello! I'm Woreo, which stands for White Chocolate Oreo ヽ(´▽`)/. 

I'm a hobby-hopper, but one thing that I was perpetually interested in was all things related to making myself look prettier! (Of course, not discounting inner beauty! )

The idea of starting a beauty blog never really crossed my mind until a few of my friends brought it up, a few years back. However, I wasn't really in the mood for it because of what was happening in my personal and professional life (that's a story for another day!). 

While things haven't actually gotten better, my new outlook in life/ personal growth has given me the spark and push that I needed to get this going for good! <(‾︶‾)>

Since the start of my puberty, I was always plagued by the outbreaks that I had, which grew worse by my uni days because of my irregular sleeping hours. It was utterly disheartening considering the amount of money, time and effort that were all going to waste! However, I'm definitely in a better place now with my skin, which really improved my confidence as a person and it gave me something to be proud of whenever I look at the mirror keke! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ

I truly hope that the experiences/products that I've shared here will help you make better purchase decisions, and save some money in the process!! (Ugrh, the thought of the amount of money I've spent on useless products!) (╥_╥)

Cheers to you and be blessed! 



Comments

Popular Posts